Saturday, June 11, 2011

Why Do I love These?!

Merciful! I have never been a huge chip fan. You know, Doritos, Lays, etc. I never bought them, and at parties and such I never really had the desire to put any on my plate. But over the past couple weeks my desires have changed! I love chips! I need the snack often!! Why the change of heart...I have no idea. But I am not complaining! Say hello to a few of my favorites!

A friend at work was eating some of these guys and I had a taste...Yep! I liked them!





I love anything Doritos!!




I, in fact, bought a bag of these last weekend....Aaaaand another one this weekend.




These are one of my new fav's! I just finished eating some...:)



Yummm.....!!! I love all these tasty snacks!







1 comment:

Brittney said...

Chips will always be my weakness among ALOT of other things:)!!! My favorite is the baked cheetos! Just a bit healthier:) those cheddar jalepeno cheetos are divine though I must say!!!!! Thanks for make me crave those now:)!!!! I'm glad u joined the chip wagon it's the best!!!:)