Sunday, November 13, 2011

Happy Fall!

Hello, Hello! Long time no talk! We have had a lot of changes here the last couple months. Its been fun and exciting.
In September Dan turned the big 2-5. He is a grown man now! ;) He had a really nice "homey" birthday. We enjoyed spending it together. He always gets nervous each time he turns a year older. He says, "What have I accomplished in my life?!" I say being married and being a full time student is quite enough at the moment! He is such a hard worker and so diligent in his school studies. I love him!
We also had our 2 year anniversary in October! Yippee!! That was way fun! Its nice to have more marriage years under our belts, filled with lots of learning! We are excited for the new one ahead of us. It will be chalk full of learning!
Also in October we moved! We moved from a basement apartment to an apartment complex. It was exciting for both of us to be somewhere new. We really like our new place. It's nice and cozy. And it has two bedrooms! We have been here for 4 weeks now....the unpacking still isn't done. I haven't been feeling too well so I decided it wasn't important. But I am seeing a light at the end of the tunnel and I can't wait to decorate and situate!
That brings me to the last bit of news...It may not be much of news now because word has been out a while. Dan and I are pregs! Pregnant that is. We are both so thrilled! I am eleven weeks and still pushing through this thing they call "morning sickness". I am excited for the next phase of being pregnant....and Dan is too!!

1 comment:

Kelyn said...

soo excited for your sweet baby to come be part of our family. Where did you guys move to? WE are coming to rexburg for thanksgiving. Are you guys staying up there or coming down here? I love you beauty queen. Sorry about being sick, at least it is a worthwhile sick. : )