Saturday, April 9, 2011

Savanah!




So this is my sweet sister, Savanah. Also known as "Chonie". For some reason I have been thinkin a lot about her and appreciating her as my sister. She is such a funny, goofy girl! I had the opportunity to room with her the last time I was down. I loved it! We would fall asleep reading together, we would wake up and make our beds together, we would put our make-up on together.

A couple reasons why I really love her:

-She likes to read like I do! We enjoy a lot of the same books!

-She is a good example to me. While getting ready in the morning she blares young women music!

-She is a Nazi when it comes to a clean room! Hahaha!

-She is my little sister.

-She has a loving and caring heart.

-Oh, and she always emails me back.

I love my sisters so much! I am so thankful for each one of them. They each help make my life joyful and complete. Thanks for being my friend Chonie! Love you!

No comments: