Saturday, April 16, 2011

I Did It!


I did it! I completed my first week at my new job! I just started working at an orthodontist as an assistant. My good cousin, Amber Hendricks helped me get the job. :) I am so excited to be working there. Its so challenging and I have a lot of learning to do. I'm so grateful for new experiences and opportunities in my life. I am truly blessed. I have gained a stronger testimony of how much we need hard things and opportunities in our life so we can learn, grow and better depend on our Heavenly Father. It's allll good!! Wish me luck for next week! Haha!


2 comments:

Kim said...

another family memeber in the dental field...gotta love it!You'll do great, 6 months down the road you'll wonder why you were so nervous.

Radfords said...

And you're doing so GREAT already!!! I am soooo glad you get to work in the Rexburg office with me!
p.s. this is mel-the red head! :)