Saturday, February 26, 2011

I Live!

Hello, hello! So I had some cousins recently telling me I need to update my blog (Ok, ok so it has been 2 years..). Thus, here I am once again! Wish me luck!

So when we last talked I was recently engaged:). I am now full blown married! I am so thankful to have that first year over and done with! Ha! It was hard and we had a lot of learning to do! But seriously, I see all these newly married girls saying how much they love being married and how much they love their husbands...I guess I missed that one! ...But all teasing aside, I do love being married. It has taught me so much. I am so thankful for this time in my life to grow closer to Heavenly Father and my hubby. It does bring true happiness.

Dan and I are just living it up snow style! Actually I try to not involve the snow in my life as much as possible. I am such a wimp when it comes to cold. But what can I say? Arizona, born and raised!! Daniel is in school now, he works so hard to do well in all his classes. He is working on a Communications Major, and is also looking at continuing into Law school. He enjoys school but is definitely looking forward to this summer when he has no homework for a while. He also works at the school radio station 3 times a week. He really enjoys doing that and does a pretty good job, if I do say so myself! :) And me? I am just workin! I work for a facility here that services the mentally disabled. The work is really enjoyable to me. I love spending time with that population of people. I learn so much about myself and just how to love others. We attend a family ward here and we both have callings in the nursery. As Dan has said before, his guilty pleasures are now "play-do and goldfish crackers". We have a lot of fun in there. :)

Welp, I guess that is all for now! I caught you up a bit. Love y'all and will talk to you soon! Happy day!

No comments: