Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Hi Again!!

So I havent wanted to post because I dont have any cool pictures to show. So I have just been putting it off. But now I am deciding to just got for it!
So Ariel and I went home for Thanksgiving, It was so fun and relaxing, I love bein home. We also took with us some of the Kivett kids! Kensi, Tessa, Hannah, and Joseph. My whole family was so stinkin excited and happy to have those guys come over! We all had so much fun together and enjoyed Thanksgiving Day and all the wonderful food! (My mom had to make Granny's tuna salad so we could have a little AZ love. We were all pretty happy about that)
So now we are all back in Good ole Rexburg. I was pretty happy to come back. I like it here:) Yesterday Ariel and I officially moved int our appartment/house. It was a happy day for us. We live pretty close to the BYUI Campus and our house is kinda older and a bit ghetto, but we like it!! We know we are gonna make some dang good memories!! I will have to post some picyures soon!

8 comments:

The Allen's said...

I even took some of gran's salad home with me. I love it so. I am glad you had a nice time even if i was jealous of you to be with my sisters and brother. you are cute. can there be ghetto in rexburg?

The Allen's said...

Update! We want some Idahoan news. Love you. thanks for having a good laugh with me the other night. : )

Shabwan said...

hey you heidi's blog link is wrong so it takes you to someone else's. just thought you would want know. it should read...

andersonsavenue.blogspot.com

an "s" is after anderson.

love ya,
Auntie S

Alyssa Ryann said...

Hey!! This is your fav. cousin Alyssa;) i just wanted to let you know that i now have a blog so that you can add me! Merry Christmas!!!

Kim said...

Can you update this thing already?

The Allen's said...

duuuuuude, an update would be nice...

Tessa said...

haily...Its time man. :) ha I guess I do see you every day though...

The Johnson Fam said...

Okay Haily, You and I need to surprise the crap out of everyone and update our blogs!!!! I can't remember how---KELYN!!!!!!!!!!!!